OptinMonster offers seamless integration with CM Commerce email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your CM Commerce email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect CM Commerce with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- CM Commerce integration requires a Plus or higher subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
Connect CM Commerce
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to CM Commerce, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select CM Commerce from the dropdown field.
- Log into your CM Commerce account to obtain your API Key.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, paste your API Key into the corresponding field.
Don’t forget to add a unique label for easy identification (internal use only).
- Next, select the Connect to CM Commerce button.
- Once connected, select the email list you want to add new subscribers to.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for CM Commerce.
I’ve connected my integration and new leads are being added to my list, but OptinMonster shows 0 conversions for my campaign. Why?
Confirm that conversion tracking is turned on for the submit button in your campaign. See our guide on How to Enable Conversion Tracking.